GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Phalaenopsis. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/157336-phalaenopsis.html)

Bob Williams[_3_] 24-04-2007 05:47 AM

Phalaenopsis.

1 Attachment(s)
I've tried for years to grow these little boogers, but with only very
limited success.
Ergo, I picked up this little beauty at Home Depot for under $9.
What a deal! :-)
Bob Williams

Marutchi 24-04-2007 11:23 AM

Phalaenopsis.

Bob Williams wrote:
I've tried for years to grow these little boogers, but with only very
limited success.
Ergo, I picked up this little beauty at Home Depot for under $9.
What a deal! :-)
Bob Williams

Beatuiful as is the macro.
Nice price too.

Bob Williams[_3_] 25-04-2007 09:46 AM

Phalaenopsis.

Marutchi wrote:
Bob Williams wrote:

I've tried for years to grow these little boogers, but with only very
limited success.
Ergo, I picked up this little beauty at Home Depot for under $9.
What a deal! :-)
Bob Williams

Beatuiful as is the macro.
Nice price too.

Thank You.
I printed it as an 8x10 and it really "pops".
Bob