GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Epiphytic cactus (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/157385-epiphytic-cactus.html)

wendy7 25-04-2007 06:16 AM

Epiphytic cactus

1 Attachment(s)
My first of the spring.

Garrapata 25-04-2007 08:21 PM

Epiphytic cactus

When I was learning plant names the ones with pointy pads were
Zygocactus and the ones with round pads were Schlumbergera but I have
recently seen both kinds labeled Schlumbergera. I still call this one
Zygocactus
--

09=ix

wendy7 26-04-2007 05:30 PM

Epiphytic cactus

Thanks G, There was a discussion about this before with great info but I
lost it.
Will save this & check my plants' pads?
Cheers Wendy