GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   2007-04-24A - Spring Path-DSC00050.jpg (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/157400-2007-04-24a-spring-path-dsc00050-jpg.html)

John - Pa. 25-04-2007 12:10 PM

2007-04-24A - Spring Path-DSC00050.jpg

1 Attachment(s)
I recently bought a little pocket-camera to take those accidental
shots that happen when you don't have your main kit with you. Here is
a little walkway flower patch at our driveway that greeted me as I
came home yesterday. The warm colors of the late day appealed to me.

JD
Sony DSC T-100 Pocket-camera
EXIF Data Included
e-mail: blissful-wind(at)usa.net

Additional images at;
http://www.flickr.com/photos/john-pa/

Arch (SATx) 25-04-2007 06:21 PM

John - Pa. wrote:
I recently bought a little pocket-camera to take those accidental
shots that happen when you don't have your main kit with you. Here is
a little walkway flower patch at our driveway that greeted me as I
came home yesterday. The warm colors of the late day appealed to me.

JD
Sony DSC T-100 Pocket-camera
EXIF Data Included
e-mail: blissful-wind(at)usa.net