GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Aquilegia (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/157414-aquilegia.html)

Kutayba 25-04-2007 02:54 PM

Aquilegia

1 Attachment(s)
I find sometimes Aquilegias blooming like wild flowers.

Kutayba

Mary Fisher 25-04-2007 09:21 PM

Aquilegia

"Kutayba" wrote in message
.. .
I find sometimes Aquilegias blooming like wild flowers.

Kutayba

They're like weeds in my garden - and very difficult to pull up :-(

Mary

MadCow 26-04-2007 08:21 PM

Aquilegia

In message , Mary Fisher
writes

"Kutayba" wrote in message
. ..
I find sometimes Aquilegias blooming like wild flowers.

They're like weeds in my garden - and very difficult to pull up :-(

They're quite common as garden escapes on roadsides too.
They tend to seed in gardens because the first seeds are ripe before the
last flowers are over and because the pods are attractive - so you leave
them, despite your better judgement.

--
Sue ]:(:)