GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   A Huge Cluster of Epiphyllums (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/157702-huge-cluster-epiphyllums.html)

Bob Williams[_3_] 29-04-2007 08:30 AM

A Huge Cluster of Epiphyllums

1 Attachment(s)
I told you that these guys were going crazy.
I'm getting huge clusters like this almost every day.
It's Spooky.
Still waiting for my colored Epis to start blooming.
Bob Williams

seph... 29-04-2007 12:10 PM

A Huge Cluster of Epiphyllums

On Sun, 29 Apr 2007 00:30:27 -0700, Bob Williams
wrote:

I told you that these guys were going crazy.
I'm getting huge clusters like this almost every day.
It's Spooky.
Still waiting for my colored Epis to start blooming.
Bob Williams

WOW! These are Gorgeous -

Thanks again,

seph

joevan[_2_] 29-04-2007 04:44 PM

wrote:

I told you that these guys were going crazy.
I'm getting huge clusters like this almost every day.
It's Spooky.
Still waiting for my colored Epis to start blooming.
Bob Williams

Love those thangs too.