GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   #8 (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/158000-8.html)

littleditty[_2_] 04-05-2007 03:33 PM

1 Attachment(s)

ReneeM 04-05-2007 07:24 PM

On Fri, 04 May 2007 14:33:04 GMT, "littleditty"
wrote:

I love your waterfall and pond! Makes me want to go out to my garden
and start digging a pond. ;^)

Is it very difficult to take care of?

Renee

littleditty[_2_] 05-05-2007 03:26 PM

Hi Renee!
Again, thank you all! I say start digging!! The pond is So easy to
maintain. It's only the bog area that can be a bit of a messy task, but we
have an idea for this fall that should take care of it. There are many ways
to keep a healthy pond for your fish without spending thousands of dollars
on fancy filtering systems. We use a swimming pool sand filter and it's
been up and running for about 10 years. It's great for attracting wildlife!

ReneeM 06-05-2007 12:15 AM

On Sat, 5 May 2007 08:26:04 -0600, "littleditty"
wrote:

Hi Renee!
Again, thank you all! I say start digging!! The pond is So easy to
maintain. It's only the bog area that can be a bit of a messy task, but we
have an idea for this fall that should take care of it. There are many ways
to keep a healthy pond for your fish without spending thousands of dollars
on fancy filtering systems. We use a swimming pool sand filter and it's
been up and running for about 10 years. It's great for attracting wildlife!

Thanks for the info! I have birdbaths but would like to have something
more natural for the birds and other critters. I think I'll wait until
fall to start digging though. I'm in Texas and it's already getting
hot outside. ;^)

Renee

littleditty[_2_] 06-05-2007 01:26 PM

My dearest friend is in Lubbock, so I can appreciate you wanting to wait
until fall :)
Have the bestest day ever!

Keving 06-05-2007 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littleditty[_2_] (Post 710597)

That looks fantastic, think i need to re model mine !