GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Another Dietes (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/158214-another-dietes.html)

Bob Williams[_3_] 07-05-2007 09:06 AM

Another Dietes

1 Attachment(s)

Marutchi[_3_] 07-05-2007 09:11 AM

Another Dietes

Bob Williams wrote:

Beautiful shot Bob, very nice indeed.

Bob Williams[_3_] 07-05-2007 09:37 AM

Another Dietes

Marutchi wrote:

Beautiful shot Bob, very nice indeed.

Thanks Barbara.
I had a lot of blooms to choose from to find just the right one to
photograph.

joevan[_2_] 07-05-2007 12:05 PM

Another Dietes

On Mon, 07 May 2007 01:06:58 -0700, Bob Williams

That is a stunning photo.

Bob Williams[_3_] 07-05-2007 07:29 PM

Another Dietes

joevan wrote:
On Mon, 07 May 2007 01:06:58 -0700, Bob Williams
wrote:

That is a stunning photo.

Thanks, Joevan
Bob

Garrapata 08-05-2007 07:23 PM

Another Dietes

On Mon, 07 May 2007 01:37:35 -0700, Bob Williams
wrote:

I had a lot of blooms to choose from to find just the right one to
photograph.

One thing digital photography has taught me is how few perfect flowers
there are
--

09=ix

Bob Williams[_3_] 09-05-2007 09:41 AM

Another Dietes

wrote:

I had a lot of blooms to choose from to find just the right one to
photograph.

One thing digital photography has taught me is how few perfect flowers
there are

Man! You can say that again.....Especially in their native habitat.
Even at the American Rose Society (ARS) test garden in Portland Oregon,
I had to search a loooong time to find the perfect Rose specimen.
Your best bet is at a commercial greenhouse, if you can gain entry.
Bob