GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Iris 'Witch of Endor' (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/158235-iris-witch-endor.html)

tennis maynard 07-05-2007 07:49 PM

Iris 'Witch of Endor'

1 Attachment(s)
Haven't gotten any new posts off here since early Sat and wondered if
it's just not coming through my server. Anyway, to keep this topical,
here's an iris in bloom, Witch of Endor - has that great rootbeer iris
scent I so love.

seph... 08-05-2007 01:44 PM

Iris 'Witch of Endor'

On Mon, 07 May 2007 14:49:07 -0400, tennis maynard
wrote:

Haven't gotten any new posts off here since early Sat and wondered if
it's just not coming through my server. Anyway, to keep this topical,
here's an iris in bloom, Witch of Endor - has that great rootbeer iris
scent I so love.

This is Absolutely Gorgeous !

Also love the pinks - have never seen a pink iris before -

Thanks for posting these lovely irises -

seph