Old 07-05-2007, 10:10 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Default Bloomin' desert

Just got back to Seattle after a couple of weeks touring the Natl Parks in
Utah, Colo, NMex, Ariz. We recommend going this time of year, as the desert
is in bloom.

Attached Thumbnails
Bloomin' desert-copy-april15-037.jpg
Old 07-05-2007, 10:29 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Desert Paintbrush at Canyons de Chelly, AZ

Just got back to Seattle after a couple of weeks touring the Natl Parks in
Utah, Colo, NMex, Ariz. We recommend going this time of year, as the
desert
is in bloom.

Attached Thumbnails
Bloomin' desert-copy-jswtrip-081.jpg
Old 07-05-2007, 10:31 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

This little Juniper isn't blooming, but it lives in a crack in a big rock,
with just a few pebbles and some sand to live on, yet it appears to be
thriving.

Just got back to Seattle after a couple of weeks touring the Natl Parks in
Utah, Colo, NMex, Ariz. We recommend going this time of year, as the
desert
is in bloom.

Attached Thumbnails
Bloomin' desert-chellyjuniper.jpg
Old 07-05-2007, 10:33 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Looks like a pea relative to me

Just got back to Seattle after a couple of weeks touring the Natl Parks in
Utah, Colo, NMex, Ariz. We recommend going this time of year, as the
desert
is in bloom.

Attached Thumbnails
Bloomin' desert-copy-april15-038.jpg
Old 07-05-2007, 10:33 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Just got back to Seattle after a couple of weeks touring the Natl Parks in
Utah, Colo, NMex, Ariz. We recommend going this time of year, as the
desert
is in bloom.

Attached Thumbnails
Bloomin' desert-copy-april15-043.jpg

Old 07-05-2007, 10:33 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Canyons de Chelly, AZ

Just got back to Seattle after a couple of weeks touring the Natl Parks in
Utah, Colo, NMex, Ariz. We recommend going this time of year, as the
desert
is in bloom.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Copy of April15 044.jpg (403.2 KB, 69 views)
Old 07-05-2007, 10:35 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Vetch?

Just got back to Seattle after a couple of weeks touring the Natl Parks in
Utah, Colo, NMex, Ariz. We recommend going this time of year, as the
desert
is in bloom.

Attached Thumbnails
Bloomin' desert-vetch.jpg
Old 07-05-2007, 10:36 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Just got back to Seattle after a couple of weeks touring the Natl Parks in
Utah, Colo, NMex, Ariz. We recommend going this time of year, as the
desert
is in bloom.

Attached Thumbnails
Bloomin' desert-copy-april15-049.jpg
Old 07-05-2007, 10:39 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Bloomin' cactus at Canyons de Chelly

Just got back to Seattle after a couple of weeks touring the Natl Parks in
Utah, Colo, NMex, Ariz. We recommend going this time of year, as the
desert
is in bloom.

Attached Thumbnails
Bloomin' desert-copy-jswtrip-088.jpg
Old 08-05-2007, 01:09 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

"Phil Rhodes" wrote in message
Just got back to Seattle after a couple of weeks touring the Natl Parks in
Utah, Colo, NMex, Ariz. We recommend going this time of year, as the

desert
is in bloom.

I don't usually look at photos if they're very large, or if there's many
from the same person, but I started with one of yours and couldn't resist
the lot! Yours are addictive. Thanks for an interesting experience.

s.