GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Iris (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/158575-iris.html)

Starlord 14-05-2007 05:44 AM

Iris

1 Attachment(s)
The only white iris that didn't get eaten in my garden.

Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Sidewalk Astronomy
www.sidewalkastronomy.info
AD World
http://www.adworld.netfirms.com/

joevan[_2_] 14-05-2007 01:25 PM

Iris

On Sun, 13 May 2007 21:44:40 -0700, "Starlord"
wrote:

The only white iris that didn't get eaten in my garden.

That's a nice one. I guess the eating critters had second thoughts
about eating such a nice picture.

tennis maynard 14-05-2007 02:06 PM

Iris

Starlord wrote:
The only white iris that didn't get eaten in my garden.

What ate the others?

Starlord 14-05-2007 02:56 PM

Iris

The iris was not eaten and only because I spreayed anti-freeze on it.

Starlord 14-05-2007 02:59 PM

Iris

I don't have names for most of my iris, some years ago someone went out one
morring and tore out all the named markers and threw them in the trash ben
just before it was picked up, I know the name on 1 iris is all.

but out of over 300 iris I now have about 125 left from the eating of them
this last winter.