GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   My vegetable garden - MyGarden051707.JPG (0/1) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/158850-my-vegetable-garden-mygarden051707-jpg-0-1-a.html)

Phisherman[_1_] 20-05-2007 06:03 PM

My vegetable garden - MyGarden051707.JPG (0/1)

Second upload attempt...

My vegetable garden on 05-17-07: tomato, corn, pumpkin, green pepper,
radish, squash, green bean, cucumber, basil. The water from the
spring-fed pond (to the right) is used to water the garden. I built
the wooden garden gate last year; the solar-powered electric fence
(over 10 years old) keeps the deer and groundhogs out. The garden
was somewhat leveled out this year by stacking rocks on the lower
right corner.