GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   My vegetable garden (small) - MyGarden051707small.JPG (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/158851-my-vegetable-garden-small-mygarden051707small-jpg.html)

Phisherman[_1_] 20-05-2007 06:34 PM

My vegetable garden (small) - MyGarden051707small.JPG

1 Attachment(s)

Bob Hobden 20-05-2007 10:57 PM

My vegetable garden (small) - MyGarden051707small.JPG

"Phisherman" wrote

What's the fence to guard against, Deer?
Like the gate, very posh.
So what are you growing at this time?

--
Regards
Bob H

Phisherman[_1_] 20-05-2007 11:13 PM

My vegetable garden (small) - MyGarden051707small.JPG

On Sun, 20 May 2007 22:57:54 +0100, "Bob Hobden"
wrote:

"Phisherman" wrote

What's the fence to guard against, Deer?

Mostly, groundhogs are also very destructive in this area. No doubt
that deer can jump this fence, and they might as I'm growing corn.

Like the gate, very posh.

I'll post another picture of the gate, my design.

So what are you growing at this time?

Mostly corn, peppers, various tomato, cucumber, radish, green bean,
pumpkin, squash.

wendy7 21-05-2007 06:18 AM

My vegetable garden (small) - MyGarden051707small.JPG

Very nice & just love all the wide open space you have.
I like the birdhouse too.
Would like to see more pics as your crops grow.
Thanks for sharing Phisherman.
Cheers Wendy

Phisherman[_1_] 21-05-2007 11:43 AM

On Sun, 20 May 2007 22:18:12 -0700, "Wendy7" wrote:

Very nice & just love all the wide open space you have.
I like the birdhouse too.
Would like to see more pics as your crops grow.
Thanks for sharing Phisherman.
Cheers Wendy
"Phisherman" wrote in message
.. .

Thanks. The plants are growing fast and I plan to take more pictures
to show the progress. The birdhouse is a bluebird house I built
several years ago--and there is a bluebird currently building a nest
there.

littleditty[_2_] 23-05-2007 05:49 PM

My vegetable garden (small) - MyGarden051707small.JPG

That's a very nicely done garden, Phisherman. I particularly like the gate