GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   A Sunny Little - Dahlia_5329.jpg (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/158852-sunny-little-dahlia_5329-jpg.html)

John - Pa. 20-05-2007 07:10 PM

A Sunny Little - Dahlia_5329.jpg

1 Attachment(s)

My wife was away for the weekend and came back with an armload of
plants. Here is one blooming in the pot; a "patio dahlia" on the patio

JD
Canon 10D
EXIF Data Included
e-mail: blissful-wind(at)usa.net

Additional images at;
http://www.flickr.com/photos/john-pa/

Starlord 21-05-2007 09:02 PM

A Sunny Little - Dahlia_5329.jpg

1 Attachment(s)
It's classed as a single I "Think" in the ADS.

Look at the photo a grower sent me. I'm not sure of it's name but it's
awesome!

Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Sidewalk Astronomy
www.sidewalkastronomy.info
AD World
http://www.adworld.netfirms.com/

Yves 21-05-2007 10:04 PM

A Sunny Little - Dahlia_5329.jpg

John - Pa. a présenté l'énoncé suivant :
My wife was away for the weekend and came back with an armload of
plants. Here is one blooming in the pot; a "patio dahlia" on the patio

A beauty, John!
Y. ;-)