GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Can we keep him? - Orange Daisy_5338.jpg (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/158853-can-we-keep-him-orange-daisy_5338-jpg.html)

Chris and Jacqui 20-05-2007 07:11 PM

Can we keep him? - Orange Daisy_5338.jpg

John - Pa. wrote in message

Another potted plant that followed my wife home after her weekend
trip. She doesn't have the name for this one, though. Does anyone
know? Although the center is vaguely like a Catananche, the plant is
completely different.

Canon 10D
EXIF Data Included
e-mail: blissful-wind(at)usa.net

Additional images at;
http://www.flickr.com/photos/john-pa/

I think it's an Osteospermum.

Jacqui

Radar 21-05-2007 02:55 AM

"Chris and Jacqui" wrote in message

John - Pa. wrote in message

Another potted plant that followed my wife home after her weekend
trip. She doesn't have the name for this one, though. Does anyone
know? Although the center is vaguely like a Catananche, the plant is
completely different.

Canon 10D
EXIF Data Included
e-mail: blissful-wind(at)usa.net

Additional images at;
http://www.flickr.com/photos/john-pa/

I think it's an Osteospermum.

Jacqui

It is definitely an Osteospermum....looks like it could be 'Orange Symphony'
to be exact.

Regards,
Rick