GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Lavender - Lavender_0001.JPG (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/159514-lavender-lavender_0001-jpg.html)

Phisherman[_1_] 02-06-2007 09:15 PM

Lavender - Lavender_0001.JPG

1 Attachment(s)

Phisherman[_1_] 02-06-2007 09:27 PM

Lavender - Lavender_0001.JPG

Lavender is blooming very well. I neglected it except for two
fish-emulsion feedings this year.

Ann 03-06-2007 11:40 PM

Lavender - Lavender_0001.JPG

Phisherman expounded:

Lavender is blooming very well. I neglected it except for two
fish-emulsion feedings this year.

It looks very happy tucked into your steps like that. How long has
the plant been there?
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts

Phisherman[_1_] 04-06-2007 03:10 AM

Lavender - Lavender_0001.JPG

On Sun, 03 Jun 2007 18:40:13 -0400, Ann wrote:

Phisherman expounded:

Lavender is blooming very well. I neglected it except for two
fish-emulsion feedings this year.

It looks very happy tucked into your steps like that. How long has
the plant been there?

The lavender, about two years. Sage, 6 years. Rosemary, about 5
years. I planted lavender there 8 years ago and it eventually died
from too much (rain) water. Then I removed (a lot) of clay and
replaced it with half compost/half soil and replanted the lavender
from seed. The lavender is doing well in our current draught.