GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Rose (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/159831-rose.html)

Padraig 09-06-2007 04:20 AM

Rose

1 Attachment(s)
I'm on vacation & posting from a hotel room using a new laptop with Vista
Ultimate which is incompatible with CS2 and PSP 9, therefore this shot is
entirely unedited except for size. I can't see it too well on my laptop
screen. Hope it looks okay.

Pat

Mary Fisher 09-06-2007 10:05 AM

Rose

"Padraig" wrote in message
I'm on vacation & posting from a hotel room using a new laptop with Vista
Ultimate which is incompatible with CS2 and PSP 9, therefore this shot is
entirely unedited except for size. I can't see it too well on my laptop
screen. Hope it looks okay.

Pat

As good as I'd have expected from you.

You've been missed!

Mary

joevan[_2_] 09-06-2007 04:29 PM

Rose

On Fri, 8 Jun 2007 20:20:50 -0700, "Padraig"
wrote:

I'm on vacation & posting from a hotel room using a new laptop with Vista
Ultimate which is incompatible with CS2 and PSP 9, therefore this shot is
entirely unedited except for size. I can't see it too well on my laptop
screen. Hope it looks okay.

Pat

The shot is fine but I question why vista if you can't use photoshop
or Psp. I think it is prolly not needed at all.