GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   What kind of Iris? - Iris.jpg (0/1) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/159870-what-kind-iris-iris-jpg-0-1-a.html)

kayla 10-06-2007 03:22 AM

What kind of Iris? - Iris.jpg (0/1)

Could somebody please identify this iris for me. The plant is only a
foot tall and the flower is about 2 inches high.

Lori

Ann 10-06-2007 11:51 AM

What kind of Iris? - Iris.jpg (0/1)

kayla afwt_hotmail.com@ expounded:

Could somebody please identify this iris for me. The plant is only a
foot tall and the flower is about 2 inches high.

Lori

Siberian iris.
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts

kayla 10-06-2007 03:37 PM

What kind of Iris? - Iris.jpg (0/1)

Thanks. That was quick. I have all kinds of flowers in my garden
that I'm not sure of. This spring I almost thew away a plant that
bloomed yesterday and it's a keeper.

Lori

Ann 10-06-2007 04:36 PM

What kind of Iris? - Iris.jpg (0/1)

kayla afwt_hotmail.com@ expounded:

Thanks. That was quick. I have all kinds of flowers in my garden
that I'm not sure of. This spring I almost thew away a plant that
bloomed yesterday and it's a keeper.

They self-seed freely, so deadhead them unless you want many. G

Post your other pics and we'll see if we can help you out with
identifications.