GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   DonJuanRoses (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/159920-donjuanroses.html)

Phisherman[_1_] 11-06-2007 02:38 AM

DonJuanRoses

2 Attachment(s)

Phisherman[_1_] 11-06-2007 03:00 AM

DonJuanRoses

I planted these three Don Juan Roses (Jan. 1994) and built the wooden
trellis (1995) to cover the ugly cement wall in my front yard. The
late frost this spring nipped back the roses but they quickly
recovered. The aroma is intense.

joevan[_2_] 11-06-2007 03:04 PM

DonJuanRoses

On Mon, 11 Jun 2007 02:00:55 GMT, Phisherman wrote:

I planted these three Don Juan Roses (Jan. 1994) and built the wooden
trellis (1995) to cover the ugly cement wall in my front yard. The
late frost this spring nipped back the roses but they quickly
recovered. The aroma is intense.

They are nice. I have a bush in a big planter out back on my roof.