GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   my garden ... (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/160003-my-garden.html)

i+e+d 12-06-2007 02:34 PM

my garden ...

1 Attachment(s)
.... up in third floor

http://www.pbase.com/erichmangl/balcony

Bill R 12-06-2007 02:53 PM

my garden ...

i+e+d wrote:

... up in third floor

http://www.pbase.com/erichmangl/balcony

Very nice for the limited space you have.
--
Bill R. (Ohio Valley, U.S.A)

Gardening for over 40 years

Digital Camera - Pentax *ist DL

Wolf 12-06-2007 07:18 PM

my garden ...

i+e+d wrote:
... up in third floor

http://www.pbase.com/erichmangl/balcony

Impressive.

And you even have room for lounging as you sip a glass of wine.

--

Wolf

"Don't believe everything you think." (Maxine)

joevan[_2_] 13-06-2007 03:11 PM

my garden ...

On Tue, 12 Jun 2007 15:34:56 +0200, "i+e+d"
wrote:

... up in third floor

http://www.pbase.com/erichmangl/balcony

Nice and simple but pretty.

KARane 13-06-2007 11:39 PM

my garden ...

Very nice and colorful. At least you did it, I have an acher and a half of
land and I dont even know where to start with a garden. I have been wanting
to start one every year but just dont know how I want it so I never do it. I
need someone to kick me in the drawers and get me rolling.

Blessed Be, Rane

Scary Screaming Ghosts of Maryland
www.scaryscreaming.com

. ..

someone 13-06-2007 11:47 PM

my garden ...

"i+e+d" wrote in message
. ..
... up in third floor

http://www.pbase.com/erichmangl/balcony

Unbelievable! What a good eye you have for detail. Long may your garden
flourish.

s.

i+e+d 15-06-2007 05:40 PM

my garden ...

1 Attachment(s)

"someone" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
"i+e+d" wrote in message
. ..
... up in third floor

http://www.pbase.com/erichmangl/balcony

Unbelievable! What a good eye you have for detail. Long may your garden
flourish.

thank you, but a few days ago strong hail smashed a lot of flowers -
meanwhile they come back

does anyone know the name of the attached flower ?

Amos Nomore 16-06-2007 12:27 AM

my garden ...

In article ,
"i+e+d" wrote:

"someone" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
"i+e+d" wrote in message
. ..
... up in third floor

http://www.pbase.com/erichmangl/balcony

Unbelievable! What a good eye you have for detail. Long may your garden
flourish.

thank you, but a few days ago strong hail smashed a lot of flowers -
meanwhile they come back

does anyone know the name of the attached flower ?

Cosmos bipinnatus.

i+e+d 16-06-2007 02:14 AM

my garden ...

1 Attachment(s)