GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Iris - iris.JPG (1/1) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/160035-iris-iris-jpg-1-1-a.html)

Amos Nomore 13-06-2007 05:57 AM

Iris - iris.JPG (1/1)

1 Attachment(s)
long time gone

-----------------

joevan[_2_] 13-06-2007 10:53 PM

Iris - iris.JPG (1/1)

On Tue, 12 Jun 2007 22:57:48 -0600, Amos Nomore
wrote:

long time gone

Beautiful. Great to have the photo. It might last for a while.

Amos Nomore 13-06-2007 11:09 PM

Iris - iris.JPG (1/1)

wrote:

long time gone

Beautiful. Great to have the photo. It might last for a while.

Thanks! I'll be the first in line to buy the holosensory camera which
will produce 3D pictures that tickle your nose when you smell them.
-----------------
-----------------

joevan[_2_] 14-06-2007 02:15 PM

Iris - iris.JPG (1/1)

On Wed, 13 Jun 2007 16:09:03 -0600, Amos Nomore
wrote:

wrote:

long time gone

Beautiful. Great to have the photo. It might last for a while.

Thanks! I'll be the first in line to buy the holosensory camera which
will produce 3D pictures that tickle your nose when you smell them.

If it is reasonably priced I mite be in line for one too.