GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Please ID - monkeyflower?.JPG (1/1) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/160038-please-id-monkeyflower-jpg-1-1-a.html)

Amos Nomore 13-06-2007 05:59 AM

Please ID - monkeyflower?.JPG (1/1)

1 Attachment(s)
I grew this from tiny seed in an unlabeled envelope I had stashed for a
few years and forgot the origin of. They look kind of like Asarina but
don't have the wishbone structures visible. Could they be a Mimulus?

Amos Nomore 13-06-2007 06:46 PM

Please ID - monkeyflower?.JPG (1/1)

In article ,
"V_coerulea" wrote:

Definately looks like Mimulus esp the leaves.
Gary

I have only grown the wild type Mimulus guttatus and saw the similarity.
This is a very genetically diverse genus.