GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Test Post (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/160086-test-post.html)

Russell[_2_] 13-06-2007 11:46 PM

Test Post

I'm new here... these are some pix from my garden this spring. Hope
they come through ok... if not, please let me know!

Mary Fisher 14-06-2007 11:14 AM

Test Post

"Russell" wrote in message

I'm new here... these are some pix from my garden this spring. Hope
they come through ok... if not, please let me know!

I'm not getting anything ...

Mary

The Good Poster[_2_] 14-06-2007 04:03 PM

Test Post

Russell, your photos - which are very nice - are posted in yEnc. The
discussion of yEnc in any news group will generally get heated.

yEnc is not standardized. My OeYenc Loader program did not decode these, so
I had to use yProxy to see them. So far as I know this group has no formal
guidelines, but in general your photos will enjoy a much larger audience in
any newsgroup if you don't use yEnc. I don't know anything about using Forte
Agent, so I can't be of much help in telling you how to do that. But
someone here probably knows.

Thanks for sharing your pics.

Joe
TGP

Ann 14-06-2007 11:06 PM

Test Post

Russell expounded:

I'm new here... these are some pix from my garden this spring. Hope
they come through ok... if not, please let me know!

For the record, Russell, I'm using Agent 4.2and your pictures came
through fine.
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts