Old 15-06-2007, 04:57 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Default Identification please

I am told that these are bromeliads but I would like to know their specific
scientific name.

Attached Thumbnails
Identification please-tropical-plants-002.jpg
Old 15-06-2007, 05:06 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Nevada Larry wrote:
I am told that these are bromeliads but I would like to know their specific
scientific name.

Whatever it is, your picture is way too big. New posters to this group
should realize that some ISPs limit the size of files in this newsgroup.
Also, new posters should know that there are still a lot of people on
dialup. Please adjust the size of the file you post to this newsgroup.

Thank you.
--
Bill R. (Ohio Valley, U.S.A)

Gardening for over 40 years

Digital Camera - Pentax *ist DL

Old 15-06-2007, 07:21 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

"Bill R" wrote in message
Nevada Larry wrote:
I am told that these are bromeliads but I would like to know their
specific scientific name.

Whatever it is, your picture is way too big. New posters to this
group should realize that some ISPs limit the size of files in this
newsgroup. Also, new posters should know that there are still a lot of
people on dialup. Please adjust the size of the file you post to this
newsgroup.

........and while you are at it you might apply a left 90 degree
rotation.

--
Travis in Shoreline Washington