Old 15-06-2007, 11:27 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Default Genuine raindrops

Attached Thumbnails
Genuine raindrops-genuine-raindrops2.jpg
Old 16-06-2007, 01:29 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

In article l,
"M@x From Holl@nd" wrote:

begin 666 genuine raindrops2.jpg
[Image]

Refreshing!
-----------------
-----------------
Old 16-06-2007, 02:50 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

M@x From Holl@nd wrote:

Yep, they're genuine alright.

Lovely colour!

--

Wolf

"Don't believe everything you think." (Maxine)
Old 16-06-2007, 10:17 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

"Wolf" schreef in bericht
m...
: M@x From Holl@nd wrote:
:
: Yep, they're genuine alright.
:
: Lovely colour!

Thanks

max

Old 16-06-2007, 11:25 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

"M@x From Holl@nd" wrote in message
ll.nl...

Don't talk to me about raindrops. We've had more than four inches in two
days. I went out yesterday and saw how lovely the drops on the sweet peas
were and thought about getting my camera but was wet through by the time I
got inside and couldn't be bothered!

It's not raining this morning and everything in the garden seems to have
doubled in size because of the natural wetting. We needed it - but did it
all have to come at once? There's a lot of flooding, luckily we live on a
hill.

Mary

Old 16-06-2007, 12:16 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Ann Ann is offline

"M@x From Holl@nd" expounded:

That looks like Victoria Falls, mine has just finished blooming. It
has a lovely scent!
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts
Old 16-06-2007, 06:29 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

: Don't talk to me about raindrops. We've had more than four inches in two
: days. I went out yesterday and saw how lovely the drops on the sweet peas
: were and thought about getting my camera but was wet through by the time I
: got inside and couldn't be bothered!
:
: It's not raining this morning and everything in the garden seems to have
: doubled in size because of the natural wetting. We needed it - but did it
: all have to come at once? There's a lot of flooding, luckily we live on a
: hill.
:
: Mary
:
Same thing over here, Mary. It come all at once...And much of it too..

max
:

Old 16-06-2007, 06:29 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Thank you for looking, Ann!

Max

Old 16-06-2007, 10:36 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

"M@x From Holl@nd" wrote in
l.nl:

: Don't talk to me about raindrops. We've had more than four inches in
: two days. I went out yesterday and saw how lovely the drops on the
: sweet peas were and thought about getting my camera but was wet
: through by the time I got inside and couldn't be bothered!
:
: It's not raining this morning and everything in the garden seems to
: have doubled in size because of the natural wetting. We needed it -
: but did it all have to come at once? There's a lot of flooding,
: luckily we live on a hill.
:
: Mary
:
Same thing over here, Mary. It come all at once...And much of it too..

max
:

Where are you Mary? We need rain here in central IN. The grass is
crunchy.
Old 17-06-2007, 10:53 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

"FragileWarrior" wrote in message
[...]

A long way from you ... in Yorkshire, England. There have been many floods
in the last two days and sad loss of life. We're on a hill so there's no
danger of being inundated but I reckon that the earth is so waterlogged that
it can't hold any more water. Even two of the hens stayed in their coop, the
one who did come out looked very sad :-(

In April, when there should have been showers, it was too hot and sunny.
Scorching in fact. May was far wetter than normal and June is being just as
uncharacteristic.

It's worrying.

Mary