GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Elephant Garlic - 1 attachment (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/160228-elephant-garlic-1-attachment.html)

FragileWarrior 16-06-2007 09:27 PM

Elephant Garlic - 1 attachment

1 Attachment(s)
This is a new herb to me. And this is not an artistic photo but it IS a
wonderfully artistic stalk of garlic. :)

Bob Hobden 16-06-2007 10:44 PM

Elephant Garlic - 1 attachment

"FragileWarrior" wrote ...
This is a new herb to me. And this is not an artistic photo but it IS a
wonderfully artistic stalk of garlic. :)

More closely related to Leek than Garlic btw. Very mild onion family
flavour.
--
Regards
Bob Hobden

FragileWarrior 17-06-2007 01:43 AM

Elephant Garlic - 1 attachment

"Bob Hobden" wrote in
:

"FragileWarrior" wrote ...
This is a new herb to me. And this is not an artistic photo but it IS a
wonderfully artistic stalk of garlic. :)

More closely related to Leek than Garlic btw. Very mild onion family
flavour.

They're pretty neat looking. I guess I'm going to have to get some next
year.