GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   In the herb garden - 1 attachment (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/160451-herb-garden-1-attachment.html)

FragileWarrior 21-06-2007 06:48 PM

In the herb garden - 1 attachment

1 Attachment(s)
This little guy cooperated for a photo...

joevan[_2_] 22-06-2007 03:34 PM

In the herb garden - 1 attachment

On Thu, 21 Jun 2007 17:48:31 +0000 (UTC), FragileWarrior
wrote:

This little guy cooperated for a photo...

Nice shot. Very natural. I like it a lot.

FragileWarrior 22-06-2007 05:24 PM

In the herb garden - 1 attachment

joevan wrote in
:

wrote:

This little guy cooperated for a photo...

Nice shot. Very natural. I like it a lot.

Thanks. One of the advantages to an auto focus camera is that you can
swing it in close to something without startling it too much. The
disadvantage, of course, is shooting without being able to see how the shot
is framed in the viewfinder. This was just one of those perfect shots that
will probably never, ever, EVER happen again. I didn't even have to trim
the edges of it in Photoshop. :)

joevan[_2_] 22-06-2007 05:47 PM

In the herb garden - 1 attachment

On Fri, 22 Jun 2007 16:24:14 +0000 (UTC), FragileWarrior
wrote:

joevan wrote in
:

wrote:

This little guy cooperated for a photo...

Nice shot. Very natural. I like it a lot.

Thanks. One of the advantages to an auto focus camera is that you can
swing it in close to something without startling it too much. The
disadvantage, of course, is shooting without being able to see how the shot
is framed in the viewfinder. This was just one of those perfect shots that
will probably never, ever, EVER happen again. I didn't even have to trim
the edges of it in Photoshop. :)

For sure. Still glad you got it and posted it.