GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Lillies - 202925.jpg (0/1) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/160462-lillies-202925-jpg-0-1-a.html)

[email protected] 21-06-2007 09:05 PM

Lillies - 202925.jpg (0/1)

I planted these lillies about 3 years ago.
My question is when is the right time to seperate the bulbs and how is
the best way.
New to gardening so any info will be appreciated
Thanks

Gerry D (Canada) 22-06-2007 01:34 PM

Lillies - 202925.jpg (0/1)

After the plant has turned brown in late summer/early fall is your best time. Just dig
them up and replant.

On Thu, 21 Jun 2007 20:05:32 GMT, wrote:

I planted these lillies about 3 years ago.
My question is when is the right time to seperate the bulbs and how is
the best way.
New to gardening so any info will be appreciated
Thanks

Gerry Danen
http://www.lilyregister.com