GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Perennial Sunflower - Heliopsis_5460.jpg (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/160659-perennial-sunflower-heliopsis_5460-jpg.html)

John - Pa. 23-06-2007 02:32 PM

Perennial Sunflower - Heliopsis_5460.jpg

1 Attachment(s)
Here is one of the first flowers from my new Heliopsis stand. These
are second-year from seed. The Heliopsis are one of several plants
known generically as "perennial sunflower". These are about 4-ft high
for me now. There are only a few flowers open right now. I'll post a
shot of the whole stand when they are a little more photogenic as a
group.

I also have another "perennial sunflower" going, the Helianthus. Those
are much larger plants, but they haven't started blooming yet.

JD
Canon 10D
EXIF Data Included
e-mail: blissful-wind(at)usa.net