Old 23-06-2007, 05:39 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Default Ann Folkard Geranium - 1 attachment

This Ann Folkard Geranium is one of my favorites. The flower color is so
intense in bright sunlight, they are hard to look at - IM

Attached Thumbnails
Ann Folkard Geranium - 1 attachment-_rel5942email.jpg
Old 23-06-2007, 10:14 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Imageman None wrote in news:Xns9958621B2BB6BImagemanSnapcom@
216.196.97.131:

This Ann Folkard Geranium is one of my favorites. The flower color is so
intense in bright sunlight, they are hard to look at - IM

begin 644 _REL5942Email.jpg

Attachment decoded: _REL5942Email.jpg
`
end

Beautiful. The purple flower against the dark background is very rich
looking. Does it only get to blossoms per stalk?
Old 23-06-2007, 11:58 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

FragileWarrier - I went out and took a quick snap so I could say 'A picture
is worth a thousand words'. Too quick, bad focus, it's just starting to
rain. I just planted these a couple weeks ago, along a border in my back
yard. Thanks for your interest - IM

"FragileWarrior" wrote in message
Imageman None wrote in news:Xns9958621B2BB6BImagemanSnapcom@
216.196.97.131:

This Ann Folkard Geranium is one of my favorites. The flower color is so
intense in bright sunlight, they are hard to look at - IM

begin 644 _REL5942Email.jpg

Attachment decoded: _REL5942Email.jpg
`
end

Beautiful. The purple flower against the dark background is very rich
looking. Does it only get to blossoms per stalk?

Attached Thumbnails
Ann Folkard Geranium - 1 attachment-_rel5978email.jpg
Old 24-06-2007, 12:09 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

"Imageman" wrote in
:

FragileWarrier - I went out and took a quick snap so I could say 'A
picture is worth a thousand words'. Too quick, bad focus, it's just
starting to rain. I just planted these a couple weeks ago, along a
border in my back yard. Thanks for your interest - IM

Wow, that's really unusual. I've never seen a geranium like that. Thanks!
Old 24-06-2007, 01:48 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Oh what a wonderful shot, I love it!
Cheers Wendy
1...

Old 24-06-2007, 03:21 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

I forgot to mention, having buttered you up so to speak, would like to have
a copy for my ScreenSaver collections.
Cheers
Wendy
"Imageman" wrote in message
Thanks Wendy!

Old 27-06-2007, 12:28 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Oh I would love a larger pic Grandpa Bob, my monitor size would be 1280 x
1024
Cheers Wendy

"Wendy7" wrote in message
I forgot to mention, having buttered you up so to speak, would like to
have a copy for my ScreenSaver collections.
Cheers
Wendy
"Imageman" wrote in message
Thanks Wendy!

Old 28-06-2007, 04:33 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Wendy - Here you go! If this image doesn't fit, or it's off somehow, please
let me know. I have a new pair of LCD monitors and haven't gotten around to
calibrating them (a process I hate :-). It would be helpful to know if it
looks good on your display - Warmly, IM

"Wendy7" wrote in message
I forgot to mention, having buttered you up so to speak, would like to
have a copy for my ScreenSaver collections.
Cheers
Wendy
"Imageman" wrote in message
Thanks Wendy!

"Wendy7" wrote in message
Oh what a wonderful shot, I love it!
Cheers Wendy
"Imageman" None wrote in message
1...
This Ann Folkard Geranium is one of my favorites. The flower color is
so
intense in bright sunlight, they are hard to look at - IM

Attached Thumbnails
Ann Folkard Geranium - 1 attachment-_rel5942-1280x1040-wendy.jpg