Old 24-06-2007, 12:22 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Default Here is the Pond

our Pond, with upper "puddle"

Does anyone have any water hyachine they want to share?
Looking to fill in the stream between the two sections

rs

Attached Thumbnails
Here is the Pond-dscf0141.jpg   Here is the Pond-dscf0140.jpg
Old 24-06-2007, 01:53 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

This is great Rob & looks like you have worked very hard. I hope somebody
has some hyacinth for you.
I have water lilies & something called Saggitarius also tons of that nasty
Angel Hair Algae!
You should ask at one of the pond groups.
Cheers Wendy

Old 24-06-2007, 07:05 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

I had some the year before last. got a bunch or two from someone local, and
it grew to fill in the stream nicely... didn't need very much.

It really seemed to like the running water.

I have some of the grass I could share if someone wants to trade