GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   A flower that looks like an insect! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/160713-flower-looks-like-insect.html)

wendy7 25-06-2007 12:49 AM

A flower that looks like an insect!

1 Attachment(s)
One of my orchids, Psychopsis papilio.
Cheers Wendy

Jane Doe 25-06-2007 01:49 PM

A flower that looks like an insect!

Love it Wendy, absolutely love it. I could never flower it. In fact, ever
since I moved here, I'm having a hard time flowering most of my orchids
including my phal species and hybrids.

I'm entertaining the thought of selling off the entire orchid collection.

-M

wendy7 25-06-2007 01:57 PM

A flower that looks like an insect!

Glad you like -M, Oh no, don't give up on them, just try moving them to
different areas. This
one likes hi-light & quite breezy.
Cheers Wendy

joevan[_2_] 26-06-2007 05:29 PM

On Sun, 24 Jun 2007 16:49:12 -0700, "Wendy7" wrote:

One of my orchids, Psychopsis papilio.
Cheers Wendy

Great. It certainly could pass for an insect.