GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Onion Flower 6-24-2007 Lebanon Oregon 640 x 480 (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/160720-onion-flower-6-24-2007-lebanon-oregon-640-x-480-a.html)

Ook 25-06-2007 04:07 AM

Onion Flower 6-24-2007 Lebanon Oregon 640 x 480

1 Attachment(s)
This one is a bit smaller, sorry about the oversized image :)

Padraig 25-06-2007 05:31 AM

Onion Flower 6-24-2007 Lebanon Oregon 640 x 480

"Ook" Ook Don't send me any freakin' spam at zootal dot com delete the
Don't send me any freakin' spam wrote in message
This one is a bit smaller, sorry about the oversized image :)

Beautiful shot. By the way - I like the larger view.
--
Paddy's Pig

Ann 25-06-2007 03:12 PM

Onion Flower 6-24-2007 Lebanon Oregon 640 x 480

"Padraig" expounded:

"Ook" Ook Don't send me any freakin' spam at zootal dot com delete the
Don't send me any freakin' spam wrote in message
m...
This one is a bit smaller, sorry about the oversized image :)

Beautiful shot. By the way - I like the larger view.

Yes, I do, too.
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts

Ook[_3_] 25-06-2007 06:31 PM

Onion Flower 6-24-2007 Lebanon Oregon 640 x 480

Ann wrote:
"Padraig" expounded:

"Ook" Ook Don't send me any freakin' spam at zootal dot com delete the
Don't send me any freakin' spam wrote in message
This one is a bit smaller, sorry about the oversized image :)

Beautiful shot. By the way - I like the larger view.

Yes, I do, too.

Thanks - I wasn't sure what kind of file sizes were considered too big,
but I can post the bigger ones next time :)

joevan[_2_] 26-06-2007 05:31 PM

Onion Flower 6-24-2007 Lebanon Oregon 640 x 480

On Mon, 25 Jun 2007 10:12:29 -0400, Ann wrote:

"Padraig" expounded:

"Ook" Ook Don't send me any freakin' spam at zootal dot com delete the
Don't send me any freakin' spam wrote in message
om...
This one is a bit smaller, sorry about the oversized image :)

Beautiful shot. By the way - I like the larger view.

Yes, I do, too.

That makes a trio with me liking it too.