GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Dandelions (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/161070-dandelions.html)

Padraig 01-07-2007 01:36 AM

Dandelions

1 Attachment(s)

Hud 01-07-2007 01:58 AM

Dandelions

"Padraig" wrote in message

I think it's great that you posted a dandelion photo. So many people
consider them weeds, but they are beautiful.

Mary Fisher 01-07-2007 10:16 AM

Dandelions

"Padraig" wrote in message

Your pictures are always worth looking at.

The dandelion is a splendid flower at all stages, if it were rare we'd all
want some. I've probably said that before!

I didn't recognise the insect.

Mary

Padraig 01-07-2007 02:54 PM

Dandelions

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
. net...

Your pictures are always worth looking at.

Thank you very much Mary.

The dandelion is a splendid flower at all stages, if it were rare we'd all
want some. I've probably said that before!

I didn't recognise the insect.

That's okay. He didn't recognize me either.
--
Paddy's Pig

FragileWarrior 01-07-2007 11:08 PM

Dandelions

"Mary Fisher" wrote in
. net:

"Padraig" wrote in message

Your pictures are always worth looking at.

The dandelion is a splendid flower at all stages, if it were rare we'd
all want some. I've probably said that before!

I didn't recognise the insect.

Mary

That's what we call a "sweat bee" here. Got bit by one in the spring and
he made my arm swell from fingers to armpit. Had to go on steroids to get
over it.

Mary Fisher 02-07-2007 03:15 PM

Dandelions

"FragileWarrior" wrote in message
"Mary Fisher" wrote in
. net:

"Padraig" wrote in message

Your pictures are always worth looking at.

The dandelion is a splendid flower at all stages, if it were rare we'd
all want some. I've probably said that before!

I didn't recognise the insect.

Mary

That's what we call a "sweat bee" here. Got bit by one in the spring and
he made my arm swell from fingers to armpit. Had to go on steroids to get
over it.

You have bees which bite?

Mary