GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   July-1 - Morning Garden_5501.jpg (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/161088-july-1-morning-garden_5501-jpg.html)

John - Pa. 01-07-2007 01:23 PM

July-1 - Morning Garden_5501.jpg

1 Attachment(s)
Perovskia (Russian sage) and Miscanthus (zebra grass) in my garden
this morning. Both stands are multiple plants and are at least
10-years old. Not from seed. Although the Perovskia flowers are not
fragrant, the foliage has a pleasant (to me) aroma when rubbed.

JD
Canon 10D
EXIF Data Included
e-mail: blissful-wind(at)usa.net

Additional images at;
http://www.flickr.com/photos/john-pa/

Lee 01-07-2007 02:42 PM

July-1 - Morning Garden_5501.jpg

On Sun, 1 Jul 2007 08:23:51 -0400, John - Pa. wrote
(in article ):

Perovskia (Russian sage) and Miscanthus (zebra grass) in my garden
this morning. Both stands are multiple plants and are at least
10-years old. Not from seed. Although the Perovskia flowers are not
fragrant, the foliage has a pleasant (to me) aroma when rubbed.

JD
Canon 10D
EXIF Data Included
e-mail: blissful-wind(at)usa.net

Additional images at;
http://www.flickr.com/photos/john-pa/

Nice!

Lee

Park Ridge, NJ

Cathy F.[_2_] 01-07-2007 04:26 PM

John - Pa. wrote in message
Perovskia (Russian sage) and Miscanthus (zebra grass) in my garden
this morning. Both stands are multiple plants and are at least
10-years old. Not from seed. Although the Perovskia flowers are not
fragrant, the foliage has a pleasant (to me) aroma when rubbed.

Pretty, esp. the light on the Russian Sage.

Cathy

FourOf5Zs 01-07-2007 08:36 PM

July-1 - Morning Garden_5501.jpg

Very pretty, John. I think I missed a few of your post.... Bellsouth musta
had problems again.
Zaroga