GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Gunnera and more (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/161117-gunnera-more.html)

T r a v i s 02-07-2007 02:38 AM

Gunnera and more

1 Attachment(s)
Mark is 6 feet tall.

--
Travis in Shoreline Washington

Ann 02-07-2007 03:08 AM

Gunnera and more

"T r a v i s" expounded:

Mark is 6 feet tall.

All I could see was the top of his head, something wrong with this
picture file. The two daylily pix came through fine.....
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts

T r a v i s 02-07-2007 03:11 AM

Gunnera and more

"Ann" wrote in message
"T r a v i s" expounded:

Mark is 6 feet tall.

All I could see was the top of his head, something wrong with this
picture file. The two daylily pix came through fine.....

I will try again.

--
Travis in Shoreline Washington

joevan[_2_] 02-07-2007 03:00 PM

Gunnera and more

On Sun, 01 Jul 2007 22:08:33 -0400, Ann wrote:

"T r a v i s" expounded:

Mark is 6 feet tall.

All I could see was the top of his head, something wrong with this
picture file. The two daylily pix came through fine.....

Same here. I had to save the jpg to file in order to open it even. The
entire picture is gray except the very top.