Old 02-07-2007, 07:15 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Default Wet leaf

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Wet leaf.jpg (266.2 KB, 36 views)
Old 02-07-2007, 11:34 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

"Padraig" wrote in message

Ooh!

I'm going to have to get a decent camera :-(

Mary

Old 02-07-2007, 12:05 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

In article ,
"Padraig" wrote:

begin 666 Wet leaf.jpg
[Image]

end

You do have an eye for artistic photography... :-)
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Old 02-07-2007, 05:12 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Hud Hud is offline

"Padraig" wrote in message

It's a simple sight most often taken for granted and ignored - but what
beauty! From space the earth is a blue ball hanging in darkness. I'm sure
most have seen the famous NASA photo of the earth. All around us space is
so empty and, from what we know, devoid of life. Yet here on this blue
speck we have such an amazing diversity of beautiful life forms. This
simple, rain speckled leaf bespeaks a mystery. Though it has been discarded
by the tree, it, bejeweled with beads of reflected light, is still majestic.
Like royalty it is regally borne on high by emerald blades of grass. It
even wears a sash. There is such splendor in the simplest things.

Old 02-07-2007, 05:52 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

On Mon, 2 Jul 2007 11:12:00 -0400, "Hud"
wrote:

"Padraig" wrote in message

It's a simple sight most often taken for granted and ignored - but what
beauty! From space the earth is a blue ball hanging in darkness. I'm sure
most have seen the famous NASA photo of the earth. All around us space is
so empty and, from what we know, devoid of life. Yet here on this blue
speck we have such an amazing diversity of beautiful life forms. This
simple, rain speckled leaf bespeaks a mystery. Though it has been discarded
by the tree, it, bejeweled with beads of reflected light, is still majestic.
Like royalty it is regally borne on high by emerald blades of grass. It
even wears a sash. There is such splendor in the simplest things.

Ah, what Poet yonder speaks so well? Nicely said Hud.

Old 02-07-2007, 10:36 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Hud Hud is offline

"Splendor In The Grass...I tried so hard not to say that! (1960's movie)

[IMG] code is On

Wet, wet, wet David Hill United Kingdom 54 22-12-2012 04:28 PM
Wet, Wet, Wet Dave Hill United Kingdom 3 22-11-2011 12:14 AM
Evergreen recommendation for Portland, OR (wet, wet, wet) Jadene Mayla Lawns 0 27-06-2011 09:27 PM
Evergreen recommendation for Portland, OR (wet, wet, wet) Jess Lawns 0 24-04-2011 05:08 PM
Wet, Wet, Wet David Hill United Kingdom 16 06-02-2004 04:49 PM