GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Japanese Lily (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/161356-japanese-lily.html)

Jane Doe 06-07-2007 11:37 PM

Japanese Lily

1 Attachment(s)
A true Lily, has been in bloom for days now, unprotected and unharmed by
critters.

-Mariana
NJ

Imageman 07-07-2007 03:06 AM

Japanese Lily

Nice shot Jane, spot on! Say, not to beat a dead horse, but I've been using
Outlook Express with a little utility called yProxy for years. It allows OE
to open the images. It took a few minutes to get it installed, and since
then I wouldn't even know it's there. I go a couple groups where almost all
images are yEnk . . just my one cents worth :-)

Keep on shooting - IM