GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Small (Solar) Fountain (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/161430-small-solar-fountain.html)

Bill R 08-07-2007 04:24 PM

Small (Solar) Fountain

1 Attachment(s)
Picture of one of my small fountains. This one has an external solar
panel that charges the battery pack so it runs even when there is no
sunshine.

--
Bill R. (Ohio Valley, U.S.A)

Gardening for over 40 years

Digital Camera - Pentax *ist DL

[email protected] 08-07-2007 09:19 PM

Small (Solar) Fountain

On Sun, 08 Jul 2007 11:24:05 -0400, Bill R
wrote:

Picture of one of my small fountains. This one has an external solar
panel that charges the battery pack so it runs even when there is no
sunshine.

I absolutely have tio know where I CAN GET ONE OF THOSE
jOSEPH

Bill R 09-07-2007 12:17 AM

Small (Solar) Fountain

wrote:

Picture of one of my small fountains. This one has an external solar
panel that charges the battery pack so it runs even when there is no
sunshine.

I absolutely have to know where I CAN GET ONE OF THOSE
jOSEPH

Joseph,

I got mine on Ebay. There are several dealers that are selling several
different models. Be careful before you order one; some of them have
fair prices on the items but really mark up the shipping charges.
--
Bill R. (Ohio Valley, U.S.A)

Gardening for over 40 years

To see pictures from my garden visit
http://members.iglou.com/brosen

Digital Camera - Pentax *ist DL

someone 10-07-2007 02:37 AM

Small (Solar) Fountain

"Bill R" wrote in message
Picture of one of my small fountains. This one has an external solar
panel that charges the battery pack so it runs even when there is no
sunshine.

--
Bill R. (Ohio Valley, U.S.A)

Gardening for over 40 years

Loved your photos of snakes, takes me back to my childhood in Canada.

someone

Bill R 10-07-2007 03:07 AM

Small (Solar) Fountain

someone wrote:

Loved your photos of snakes, takes me back to my childhood in Canada.

someone

Thank you. That part of my web site gets a lot of traffic.

This time of year I very seldom see them but in the early spring they
seem to be all over the garden. The neighborhood kids love them but
they aren't to popular with their parents. :)