GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Male Anna's (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/161441-male-annas.html)

Padraig 08-07-2007 09:22 PM

Male Anna's

1 Attachment(s)

Omelet 08-07-2007 09:30 PM

Male Anna's

In article ,
"Padraig" wrote:

[Image]

Ooh what a bright eyed little boy! :-) Love the posture.

And here I thought I was done collecting your addicting hummingbird
pics...... G
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

SteveB 09-07-2007 01:39 AM

Male Anna's

"Padraig" wrote in message

Nice shot. I haven't seen you for a while. Welcome back. I'll be posting
some of my new attempts to imitate your work in a couple of weeks when I get
back to my mainframe location.

I'm learning more about this, just can't spend enough time up at the cabin
where the hummingbirds outnumber the yellowjackets. Am going to try to get
set up at the lowland Utah house, though, as I get some great black chins
there.

Welcome back.

Steve

Mary Fisher 09-07-2007 10:10 AM