GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   My First Flower Bed (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/161474-my-first-flower-bed.html)

GKRpaul 10-07-2007 01:50 AM

My First Flower Bed

Hello, my name is Paul, and this is my first post on this site. I'm from Coventry, and this is the first year I've planted anything in the garden, so I thought I'd sign up, and see what new tricks I can learn.

I'm totally a beginner on this subject. I've mowed the lawn many a time, but that's as close as I've got to the garden, except at bbq times. At least I've made a start this year, hopefully next year will be better.

Anyway, here's a few pictures of what I've achieved so far. I started from a bare piece of earth, on the 19th of April. I hope you like them.

(all these pictures, apart from the 1st, were taken using a Nokia N73 mobile phone)