GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Fence Posts and Lichen 1/4 (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/161544-fence-posts-lichen-1-4-a.html)

Marutchi[_3_] 11-07-2007 10:23 AM

Fence Posts and Lichen 1/4

1 Attachment(s)

Mary Fisher 11-07-2007 10:37 AM

Fence Posts and Lichen 1/4

"Marutchi" BarbaraH*REMOVE wrote in message

Superb!

Mary

Ann 11-07-2007 11:33 AM

Fence Posts and Lichen 1/4

"Mary Fisher" expounded:

"Marutchi" BarbaraH*REMOVE wrote in message

Superb!

Mary

I agree, this one is the best!
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts

Marutchi[_3_] 11-07-2007 02:02 PM

Fence Posts and Lichen 1/4

Mary Fisher wrote:

Superb!

Thanks Mary.

Marutchi[_3_] 11-07-2007 02:02 PM

Fence Posts and Lichen 1/4

Ann wrote:

I agree, this one is the best!

Thank you Ann.

joevan[_2_] 11-07-2007 02:42 PM

Fence Posts and Lichen 1/4

On Wed, 11 Jul 2007 19:23:26 +1000, "Marutchi" BarbaraH*REMOVE
wrote:

Wonderful photography. Reminds me of a time ago when I was a high
school student. A local artist and I used lichen in a big diorama for
the Mariners Museum. We used different lichen for trees. It was a fun
project at the time. It amazes me but it seems to have been lost over
the years. How do you loose an 18 foot long and 9 feet deep clam shell
with the "Monitor and Merrimac" in battle.
We used toothpicks for people standing on the beach watching the
battle. It was a fun summer project for a high school student.

Marutchi[_3_] 11-07-2007 10:48 PM

Fence Posts and Lichen 1/4

wrote:

Wonderful photography. Reminds me of a time ago when I was a high
school student. A local artist and I used lichen in a big diorama for
the Mariners Museum. We used different lichen for trees. It was a fun
project at the time. It amazes me but it seems to have been lost over
the years. How do you loose an 18 foot long and 9 feet deep clam shell
with the "Monitor and Merrimac" in battle.
We used toothpicks for people standing on the beach watching the
battle. It was a fun summer project for a high school student.

thanks, goodness, it sounds like a big project.

Omelet 12-07-2007 03:23 PM

Fence Posts and Lichen 1/4

In article ,
"Marutchi" BarbaraH*REMOVE wrote:

begin 666 b-0316-lichen-08-07-07-30-400.jpg
[Image]

end

That is _very_ nice! :-)
--