GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Little lamb (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/161560-little-lamb.html)

Jane Doe 11-07-2007 02:55 PM

Little lamb

1 Attachment(s)
Lamb's ear plant. I have to literally rip parts of it out in order to keep
it tamed and under control. It even takes over the lawn if you let it.

-Mariana
NJ

Mary Fisher 12-07-2007 11:19 AM

Little lamb

"Jane Doe" wrote in message
Lamb's ear plant. I have to literally rip parts of it out in order to
keep it tamed and under control. It even takes over the lawn if you let
it.

-Mariana
NJ

Oh - but that's lovely!

Mary

Omelet 12-07-2007 03:27 PM

Little lamb

In article Hj5li.1282$mS3.719@trnddc03,
"Jane Doe" wrote:

Lamb's ear plant. I have to literally rip parts of it out in order to keep
it tamed and under control. It even takes over the lawn if you let it.

-Mariana
NJ

begin 666 071007 030a.jpg
[Image]

end

Very cool!

Ours never did bloom and the patch only lasted 4 years.

I'm guessing incorrect feeding was the culprit.
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.