GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   July 11 A - Garden Fireworks_5565.jpg (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/161591-july-11-garden-fireworks_5565-jpg.html)

John - Pa. 12-07-2007 12:44 AM

July 11 A - Garden Fireworks_5565.jpg

1 Attachment(s)
I got a new lens delivered today (Canon 24-105 f4L IS) and so of
course I had to run out and shoot a few just to see if it worked. It
was cloudy and the light was starting to fade, but here are some
samples from the garden. I'll have more commentary on the glass later
after I have had time to do a more serious (albeit biased) evaluation.
JD
Canon 10D
EXIF Data Included
e-mail: blissful-wind(at)usa.net

Additional images at;
http://www.flickr.com/photos/john-pa/

Al Reid 12-07-2007 12:56 AM

July 11 A - Garden Fireworks_5565.jpg

Very nice daylily shot, John. The new lens looks good so far.

--

Al Reid

Honest technical and artistic
critique is always welcome.

Darthfeeble 12-07-2007 04:42 AM

July 11 A - Garden Fireworks_5565.jpg

You will love that lens, it is a durn good jack of all trades. I went from
a Sigma 24-135 to that and the clarity is considerably better. S

Omelet 12-07-2007 03:26 PM

July 11 A - Garden Fireworks_5565.jpg

In article , John - Pa.
wrote:

I got a new lens delivered today (Canon 24-105 f4L IS) and so of
course I had to run out and shoot a few just to see if it worked. It
was cloudy and the light was starting to fade, but here are some
samples from the garden. I'll have more commentary on the glass later
after I have had time to do a more serious (albeit biased) evaluation.
JD
Canon 10D
EXIF Data Included
e-mail: blissful-wind(at)usa.net

Additional images at;
http://www.flickr.com/photos/john-pa/

begin 644 Garden Fireworks_5565.jpg
[Image]

end

Envious... :-)
I lost all but one Day Lilly last summer.
The one remaining one is not blooming this year.

sigh
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.