GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   July 11 B - Purple Tutus_5568.jpg (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/161592-july-11-b-purple-tutus_5568-jpg.html)

John - Pa. 12-07-2007 12:46 AM

July 11 B - Purple Tutus_5568.jpg

1 Attachment(s)

Omelet 12-07-2007 03:26 PM

July 11 B - Purple Tutus_5568.jpg

In article , John - Pa.
wrote:

begin 644 Purple Tutus_5568.jpg
[Image]

end

Looks like Echinacea?
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

John - Pa. 13-07-2007 12:18 AM

July 11 B - Purple Tutus_5568.jpg

Yes, this is common Echinacea purpura. This is, as I recall, the third
year from seed for these guys and they are doing very nicely. The
stand is about 4ft. tall. This year I started some Echinacea "White
Swan" to contrast with these guys, but the new ones aren't blooming
yet.

JD

On Thu, 12 Jul 2007 09:26:52 -0500, Omelet