GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   July 13 - Cosmos_5633.jpg (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/161687-july-13-cosmos_5633-jpg.html)

John - Pa. 13-07-2007 09:42 PM

July 13 - Cosmos_5633.jpg

1 Attachment(s)
Cosmos may be "kid stuff", but I like them for the same reason that
they have that reputation. They make the world's easiest flower
garden. This is a bed just outside our kitchen door about 20ft by 8ft
in 3/4 sun. It probably took 15-minutes in early May to toss the seed
out and rake over it, with absolutly no attention since then. With
occasional rain, I expect it to look like this until frost.

I also use Cosmos elsewhere in the garden to cover over holes from
those experiments that didn't quite work out. And there aren't many
weeds capable of keeping up with these guys.

JD
Canon 10D
EXIF Data Included
e-mail: blissful-wind(at)usa.net

Additional images at;
http://www.flickr.com/photos/john-pa/

joevan[_2_] 13-07-2007 11:54 PM

July 13 - Cosmos_5633.jpg

On Fri, 13 Jul 2007 16:42:07 -0400, John - Pa. wrote:

Cosmos may be "kid stuff", but I like them for the same reason that
they have that reputation. They make the world's easiest flower
garden. This is a bed just outside our kitchen door about 20ft by 8ft
in 3/4 sun. It probably took 15-minutes in early May to toss the seed
out and rake over it, with absolutly no attention since then. With
occasional rain, I expect it to look like this until frost.

I also use Cosmos elsewhere in the garden to cover over holes from
those experiments that didn't quite work out. And there aren't many
weeds capable of keeping up with these guys.

JD
Canon 10D
EXIF Data Included
e-mail: blissful-wind(at)usa.net

Additional images at;
http://www.flickr.com/photos/john-pa/

Wonderful, happy picture. I like them too.
Thanks for posting the fun.

KARane 14-07-2007 01:26 AM

July 13 - Cosmos_5633.jpg

Thats a purdy picture. lol