GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Beef Tomato (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/161748-beef-tomato.html)

Jane Doe 15-07-2007 02:26 PM

Beef Tomato

1 Attachment(s)
First "real" tomato. We had some stragglers here and there but this is the
very first true BEEF variety that I'm growing. Weighs one pound 4oz!!!!
It's beefy alright. It was still warm when I took the picture.

Mariana
NJ

Joan F \(MI\)[_9_] 15-07-2007 05:07 PM

Beef Tomato

2 Attachment(s)
What a monster! We had our first yesterday but it was small although a
twin. In spite of the scar on the back it was very tasty.

Bob Williams[_3_] 15-07-2007 08:41 PM

Beef Tomato

Jane Doe wrote:
First "real" tomato. We had some stragglers here and there but this is the
very first true BEEF variety that I'm growing. Weighs one pound 4oz!!!!
It's beefy alright. It was still warm when I took the picture.

Mariana
NJ

Now, that is a HANDFULL.
Bob Williams

Jane Doe 15-07-2007 09:47 PM

Beef Tomato

Cute picture, Siamese twins? :). Some of the tomatoes that I just picked
have scars too. And quite a few of them are showing signs of disease. I'm
not going to worry about it, there are plenty of tomatoes to go around and
last us well into the fall!

Mariana

Omelet 16-07-2007 01:19 AM

Beef Tomato

In article Nfpmi.1576$gC5.1559@trnddc04,
"Jane Doe" wrote:

First "real" tomato. We had some stragglers here and there but this is the
very first true BEEF variety that I'm growing. Weighs one pound 4oz!!!!
It's beefy alright. It was still warm when I took the picture.

Mariana
NJ

begin 666 2007 vegetables 005a.jpg
[Image]