GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Vegetables from the garden, variation on a theme (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/161753-vegetables-garden-variation-theme.html)

joevan[_2_] 15-07-2007 05:47 PM

Vegetables from the garden, variation on a theme

7 Attachment(s)

William Wagner[_2_] 15-07-2007 05:54 PM

Vegetables from the garden, variation on a theme

In article ,
joevan wrote:

begin 644 oink.jpg
[Image]

end

begin 644 Old TV antenna.jpg
[Image]

end

begin 644 quack.jpg
[Image]

end

begin 644 see saw.jpg
[Image]

end

begin 644 soapbox.jpg
[Image]

end

begin 644 OH NO!.jpg
[Image]

end

begin 644 OH!.jpg
[Image]

end

Wonderful ! Mr potatoe head taken to a new level. The penguins my
favorite .

Thanks

Bill

--

S Jersey USA Zone 5 Shade

joevan[_2_] 15-07-2007 06:09 PM

Vegetables from the garden, variation on a theme

On Sun, 15 Jul 2007 12:54:53 -0400, William Wagner
wrote:

In article ,
joevan wrote:

[...]

I think that is my fav too. Lots of expression. These came in an email
form a good friend and I thought I would share them here.

Joan F \(MI\)[_10_] 15-07-2007 06:45 PM

Vegetables from the garden, variation on a theme

Cute. Vegetarian pork.

Basketweaver 15-07-2007 06:48 PM

Vegetables from the garden, variation on a theme

Cute! TFS, Joevan.

joevan[_2_] 16-07-2007 07:53 PM

Vegetables from the garden, variation on a theme

On Sun, 15 Jul 2007 13:48:06 -0400, "Basketweaver"
wrote:

Cute! TFS, Joevan.

"joevan" wrote in message
.. .

Thanks for looking BW. I enjoyed them myself so it was a natch to post
them here. Sort of on topic being vegies.