GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Hummer (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/162078-hummer.html)

wendy7 23-07-2007 02:25 AM

Hummer

1 Attachment(s)
The hummers are really thirsty in this hot spell we're having. This guy
usually flies away as
soon as he sees me.
Cheers Wendy

Omelet 23-07-2007 10:12 AM

Hummer

In article ,
"Wendy7" wrote:

The hummers are really thirsty in this hot spell we're having. This guy
usually flies away as
soon as he sees me.
Cheers Wendy
[Image]

Good capture with those orchids in the foreground!
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

wendy7 24-07-2007 04:23 PM

Hummer/orchid for Om & Em

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks to you both. So here is the real deal! Cheers Wendy
"Omelet" wrote in message
In article ,
"Wendy7" wrote:

The hummers are really thirsty in this hot spell we're having. This guy
usually flies away as
soon as he sees me.
Cheers Wendy
[Image]

Good capture with those orchids in the foreground!
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a Son of a bitch" -- Jack
Nicholson

Omelet 24-07-2007 04:25 PM

Hummer/orchid for Om & Em

In article ,
"Wendy7" wrote:

Thanks to you both. So here is the real deal! Cheers Wendy
"Omelet" wrote in message
In article ,
"Wendy7" wrote:

The hummers are really thirsty in this hot spell we're having. This guy
usually flies away as
soon as he sees me.
Cheers Wendy
[Image]

Good capture with those orchids in the foreground!
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a Son of a bitch" -- Jack
Nicholson

Lovely Humming bird, but I like the Cattleya(?) more :)

-M
[Image]

That's really neat! :-)

Thanks!
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Ann 24-07-2007 05:13 PM

Hummer/orchid for Om & Em

"Wendy7" expounded:

Thanks to you both. So here is the real deal! Cheers Wendy

Isn't that neat! Orchids are truly amazing plants!
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts

Amos Nomore 25-07-2007 12:10 AM

Hummer/orchid for Om & Em - Brassavola digbyana sees.jpg (1/1)

1 Attachment(s)
In article ,
"Wendy7" wrote:

[Image]

I hope you can forgive me, but I just couldn't help myself ...

-----------------
-----------------

Omelet 25-07-2007 02:47 AM

Hummer/orchid for Om & Em - Brassavola digbyana sees.jpg (1/1)

In article
,
Amos Nomore wrote:

In article ,
"Wendy7" wrote:

[Image]

I hope you can forgive me, but I just couldn't help myself ...

begin 644 Brassavola digbyana sees.jpg
[Image]

end
-----------------
-----------------

lol

Cats eyes would have been more appropo'. :-)
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Jane Doe 25-07-2007 04:20 PM

Hummer/orchid for Om & Em - Brassavola digbyana sees.jpg (1/1)

I can't get my Brassavola digbyana to bloom! Kudos Wendy!

-Mariana

wendy7 25-07-2007 08:37 PM

Hummer/orchid for Om & Em - Brassavola digbyana sees.jpg (1/1)

Thanks Mariana, I don't give it any special treatment so can't come up with
any tips 'cept
that it hangs up high in the g/h
Loved all your show pics, thanks for sharing.
Cheers Wendy