GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Hoya - white (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/162079-hoya-white.html)

wendy7 23-07-2007 02:29 AM

Hoya - white

1 Attachment(s)
Hoya shepherdii - It was first named "longifolia".
The white flowers are smaller than the more common hoya flowers.
I liked the way this photo turned out.
Cheers Wendy

betsyb 23-07-2007 07:48 PM

Hoya - white

I have a shooting star hoya the has survived for 8 years. I keep taking
cuttings and all my neices and sons have some.

--
BetsyB

wendy7 24-07-2007 04:26 PM

Hoya - white

Thanks M,
They are a bit like orchids, no overwatering, but mainly just ignore.
I have had this plant for
donkeys years & it's only the 2nd blooming.
Cheers Wendy