GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Philadelphia Flower Show - The Rest 9 (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/162184-philadelphia-flower-show-rest-9-a.html)

Jane Doe 25-07-2007 05:18 PM

Philadelphia Flower Show - The Rest 9

1 Attachment(s)

betsyb 25-07-2007 10:20 PM

Philadelphia Flower Show - The Rest 9

Jane, they used to have a miniature flower display. Do they still have it?

--
BetsyB
"Jane Doe" wrote in message

Jane Doe 25-07-2007 10:31 PM

Philadelphia Flower Show - The Rest 9

Yes they do, I'm working on some of those photos, got to shrink them before
I post them.

Please call me Mariana.

-Marian

betsyb 26-07-2007 09:59 PM

Philadelphia Flower Show - The Rest 9

A Nurse from Geat Adventure used to work on dollhouse sized room boxes they
had miniature flowers displayed in. I wondered if she ever got back to it
after her stroke.

--
BetsyB